The balls are undoubtedly the stars of Bingo. They are continually shuffled and then drawn for players to win prizes.
Bingo is a game very similar to Tombola and is derived from Lotto. It is very popular all over the world and there are numerous versions of the game, which differ in some small ways. For example, 90 numbers are drawn instead of the traditional US 75.
The rules of the game are simple and intuitive. All you need to play is a Bingo hall, cards with a total of 15 numbers arranged in 3 rows of 5 each, balls and a random draw system.
Let’s take a look at what you need to know about Bingo balls in detail.
Firstly, they must have the following characteristics:
- Numbers printed in 10 positions so that they cover the entire ball;
- White background colour, with numbers printed in black, blue, red or green;
- Diameter of 38.5 mm and weight of 2.5 grams;
- Made of cellulose nitrate;
- The set of 90 balls can be used for a maximum of 5000 games, after which it must be replaced.
- Let’s take a look at the prizes you can win during the ball draw:
- Bingo: Bingo is won by the player who first cancels all 15 numbers on the card;
- Cinquina: the winner is the one who first cancels all 5 numbers present on one of the three rows of the card;
- Quaternary: when at least four numbers from one row of a folder are drawn;
- Threefold: when at least three numbers from a row in a file are drawn;
- Ambo: when at least two numbers are drawn from a row in a folder;
- Jackpot One: every hour throughout the day on the 50th call a sum of $400 is offered to Bingo players;
- Jackpot Gold: the set aside percentage for fixed jackpots is 5%, 20% of which is set aside for the Jackpot Gold (by the 41st call);
- Jackpot Silver: The set aside percentage for fixed jackpots is 5% of which 8% is set aside for the Silver Jackpot (by the 45th call);
- Jackpot Bronze: The set aside percentage for fixed jackpots is 5% of which 2% goes to the Bronze Jackpot (by 49th call).
Bingo For Fun: Play Bingo in demo mode with virtual money
Bingo halls allow players to use the demo mode: by clicking on the button with the same name, each player has the possibility to participate in a game hand without investing the money of his game account and, in case of a win, he does not get the hypothetical amount of the bet.
Demo mode brings certain advantages to players, including:
- Ability to participate in a round of play as if the full bet had been made. This way you can watch the game unfold as realistically as possible;
- Understanding how the game works in detail and becoming familiar with the online game interface;
- To have the possibility of choosing, only at the end, the preferred room where to play among the numerous ones made available;
- To refine one’s playing strategy after having participated in the demo mode.
To be able to access the demo mode it is necessary to be registered or, if this is not the case, to complete the registration process to open a personal gaming account: the player must necessarily be of age and in possession of a valid identity document. Once a player has logged in to their personal area and selected the bingo hall in which they wish to participate, they can click on the “DEMO” button.
Please note that once the demo mode is complete you can participate in the Bingo tournament by placing your bet as suggested by the game strategy.